• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Valuejet 1608 HS

JohnBoy1972

Hi my name is John, I am working on getting a Mutoh Valuejet 1608 HS up and running but I keep getting a few errors that I can't seem to find any info on. The first error is (undefined media) ... I got past this error the other day and got the machine to read the media as coroplast, however when I sent the machine an image to print it gave me another error: (E150 err Airheat TH. L.) I cannot find this error anywhere either.

Last edited:

ColorCrest

All around shop helper.
"Undefined Media" error can be the media feed position is incorrect. Move the feed position a good 1/2 inch one way or the other.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I've never worked on this machine but error 150 is an air heater malfunction. Either the heater, the board that controls it or the sensor is not working correctly.

JohnBoy1972

Has anybody solved this? Stuck with the same results...
Well low and behold I turned it off and on a few times and now the read out says "ready to print". But now I have a problem on my computer itself (cannot open port) , before, this was not a problem but as soon as I got "ready to print" on the mutoh then this...

Chad

I've never worked on this machine but error 150 is an air heater malfunction. Either the heater, the board that controls it or the sensor is not working correctly.
The 150 can occur if you don’t have enough air pressure.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
We have one we are willing to sell. It currently needs a maintenance station and refurb to get to print again, but may be willing to sell it for a parts machine. PM me if you're interested

Jlcprintinginc

Just bought one of these on eBay and get the same error, did you ever fix 150 th L error? If you did what did you do? Also does anybody know what type of compressor you need? What PSI setting recommended for the compressor? I can’t seem to find anything about the compressor specs nowhere? Any help will greatly be appreciated, thanks