• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Valuejet 1614 switched to J-STAR ink- San Gabriel CA

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Just delivered cmyk 440ml cartridges for mutoh valuejet 1614 customer today. Customer is extremely happy about the result of the ink of course, the cost is almost 50%.

Reference is available. Customer is happy.

Mutoh Valuejet 1614 440ml $70
Mutoh Valuejet All 1000ml $90 (+signs101 10% discount)

premiercolour

Merchant Member
1. We asked customer to performance strong flush
2. We ask customer to print nozzle test
3. Verify the nozzle in healthy condition then proceed to next
4. We ask customer to print his favorite file
4. We then Install bulk system for the machine and add liters ink ($80/liter)
5. We then again ask customer to print the same favorite file again
6. Customer is happy with two print outs
7. Call it a day and post on Signs101 again

For Mutoh and Roland, J-STAR ink does not need profile to work
For Mimaki, yes, you'd need to adjust a bit of profiles

Works excellent. Works like champ. No strong solvent smell

100% satisfaction guarantee and NO, we dont guarantee your print head.

Francis
949-209-7306
sales@fieldcenterusa.com

premiercolour

Merchant Member
rcboats1:

We show you the way to save ink for well over 60%. We provide the lists of our happy customers phone numbers on the table. The fact is there and we just sometimes don't understand. I understand if there is warranty in effect other than that, it is a myth and i couldn't figure it out. It is like when you buy coke in Ralph and you dont want to buy pepsi at 7-11.

By the way, print head is consumable. You use original print head and you will still have to replace the print head down the road in case you dont understand that.

LenXIII

Does J-Star have anything to due with the company clear-star?

Also, who does your product info translations? Everything I just read about J-star has so many typos or mispellings...not very cunferting ( :) )...

DRamm76

Roland doesn't cover anything the 3rd party ink touches. Period..Why risk it to save a few bucks..Go out and print another banner for someone and you won't have to worry about hassling with "cheap" inks