• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh valuejet printing problems

giff

my printer was printing fine and now this happened. I tryed cleaning the cleaning station and did a test print of a color gradent and it printed fine, tryed to print a image and it done this again. what is making this happen.

Attachments

• printer problem.jpg
    printer problem.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 474

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Looks like a bad signal issue. Take the long middle cover that covers the long trailing cables off of the printer and try to run the same print. It could be that the plastic guides that contain the trailing cables are malfunctioning and causing the cables to bounce and rub against the cover, causing the issue. If that is the case you will want to replace the guides and possibly the cables.

If that is not the case, try printing the same file using a non-variable dot profile. If it prints fine, most likely your head is fried. When heads fail electronically they tend to malfunction using variable dot profiles first.

If all else fails it could be the head cables have ink or debris on them or are malfunctioning from ware and tare.

If you need parts or help troubleshooting, check out solventinkjet.com. We offer free support on all parts and we are located in the US.