• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh VJ 1304 Bulk ink from SAMINK?

heyskull

I don't know about Samink but we have been using Jetbest inks through our VJ1604 for about 3 years with no problem.
This looks similarly packaged as Jetbest.

SC

premiercolour

Merchant Member
We offer Bordeaux ink made in Long Island, NY. Mix & Match means our eco solvent ink is mixable with OEM and matches color to OEM. Just plug and play. We own pretty much every line of eco solvent printer. We know the printer and aftermarket ink on these Valuejets. If you have more questions; please give us a call. 714-668-9200.

Third party ink: Stay with Bordeaux, Nazdar, Solaris and triangle. These are manufacturers, will give right support if problems come.

www.premiercolour.com

Jthompson Designs

What are the cost for your bulk systems for a mutoh VJ1304 CMYK? I would be looking at liter bottles I assume with your setup? How about chip cards? Price on them as well? Do the inks perform exactly like oem? I have had non OEM inks if they sit for more than a day or so start drying out in the head causing more head cleanings than normal. You can PM the details if you would like. Thanks

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Replacement ink for Mutoh Eco Ultra Ink

$400 for the set which includes four empty cartridges, four liters of inks, 8 smart cards for first time customer. Each liter costs $84.00. If you want to see the quality, send us a print file so we will print one from our 1304.

To answer your question
Chip cards are included
Chip card is $8.00 each for 2,000ml of ink or two liters of ink
Performs just like OEM
Non-OEM dries the printhead. What's the brand maye I can put in some

Check out here
http://www.premiercolour.com/special-bulk-ink-system-for-mutoh-valuejet-1204-1604-1614/

What are the cost for your bulk systems for a mutoh VJ1304 CMYK? I would be looking at liter bottles I assume with your setup? How about chip cards? Price on them as well? Do the inks perform exactly like oem? I have had non OEM inks if they sit for more than a day or so start drying out in the head causing more head cleanings than normal. You can PM the details if you would like. Thanks