• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh vj 1304 Replacement Parts

Hello,
I have a mutoh valuejet 1304,
I was getting some misfires from the nozzle check on blue and black, I run many times the cleaning cycle, with no luck, (Genius that I’m) I took the task to open the print head compartment till I got the print head out and deep clean it, the next day when I wanted to put everything back, I noticed:
*One of the_ flat wires_ that connect the print head - the ends were all bent and 2 were missing,
*the black cap that holds the dampers down is gone.. I lost the cap most likely in the garbage.
I called 2 mutoh dealers and they can get me the flat wire but they cant even get me a price for the cap that holds the dampers, can somebody tell me where can I buy one?
Thank you in advance.

J Hill Designs

I think most people dont put that thing back on once first removed...I may be wrong, but I remember hearing that on occasion in these forums

mmmh, well it seems like if i dont put the cover back up it may just pop the damper out but will see i will try it without cover ones i get the cable, thanks anyways,