• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh VJ 1604

pes

Hi there
I have a problem with my mutoh value jet 1604. I was preparing it for transport, i went to menu to discharge ink of all heads, after i transported the printer and i filled the new inks it didn't want to fill the system with inks. The pump was working bur the tubes were empty. I solved the problem with a syringe but now i can't do the cleaning even if the pump is working and the the tubes are drained. Any help

pes

I pushed the ink out and when i tried to put the flush fluid it says the cicatrices are not original and that is why i tried to fill the regular inks. The printer and pump were ruining maybe 20 min but the tubes were empty.

h82loose

I see you keep saying push. I hope you mean pull. You should never push ink or cleaning fluid through the head. If you pull from the pump lines, does ink come? Maybe the maint. station is bad.

maybe you have capping issue, check for possible leak in the seal,
by the way do you wan to bypass that original ink detection, i have a program here it will let you use third party inks just message me.