• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted Mutoh Vj-1614 motherboard

Jerin

I’m looking for a good used motherboard for a mutoh 1614 or a decent reasonably priced place to get a new one.

Jerin

I should have one if you are in the market, let me know and I will look.
Robert thank you very much I appreciate it. However I ended up purchasing one and it showed up the other day. I installed it, but my printer is still doing the same thing it was prior to switching the boards. It prints but no ink will come out of the head in motion, Iv checked replaced all the f fuses on the first board I replaced new print head cables, I replaced dampners, the head when over capping station I can draw ink through the pump cap from the tubes at the bottom. . Had me mind boggled so I ordered A new board, it came in and is in the machine now. But I’m still getting same results. Iv tried 3 different heads. I’m lost I don’t no .. Iv covered almost all the bases but still missing something as it won’t lay ink out. My arms are up in the air at this point . Mutoh vj-1614 have you ever seen anything like this? Do I need to re download firmware? The machine runs, does all the cycles , click print and it prints . I don’t understand. Iv even checked the fuses in the new board they were good. I wrapped them with foil and stuck them back in and still same results. Much help would be fantastic. It’s been down a month.