• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh VJ1204 Pinch Rollers

Lovejoy

Hi all,
Looking for a vendor that doesn't want to hose me on some pinch rollers for my VJ1204. I'm all ears!!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It's hard not to hose people on the OEM pinch rollers as the price from Mutoh is $26 each! I have spoken with them before about the pricing and how it seems off but they confirm it every time. We are working on finding a 3rd party option and should have them coming in the next month or so.

heyskull

+1 for Digiprint

Changed my rollers out as the rubber/silicone had expanded and was rubbing leaving bits of rubber on the print.

SC

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
yeah.. they are on Back order.. guess I'll have to wait but I am in a bind.
Been there,
how long of a delay do they expect?
I have an extra set but I'm not in the best location for quick shipping. It's about 5 days by priority mail from here to the west coast.
When mine started to fall apart and leave skid marks on the print I removed the really bad ones, put the suspect ones at the ends of the platen to put them in the margins.
Even ran with gaps spaced evenly all the way across.
When things got really bad I used a single wrap of surgical tape to hold some of them together until the new ones came in. (just make sure to wrap them in the same direction the media moves).

wayne k
guam usa

Lovejoy

That's exactly what I've done, I moved them down but I still have really bad ones and it is stopping me from printing anything larger than 24" material because of the black marks... They couldn't give me a time when they would ship so I'm stuck in a bad place! I'm in Louisiana.

Hi,

We are sorry we haven’t been able to ship your order out yet but Mutoh has a long lead time for these pressure rollers. I suppose this is the reason why you buy them from us on such a regular basis. We will make sure you are delivered as quickly as possible. We will also add $30 of reward points on your account to compensate for the delay. Note that we sell thousands of spare parts and most of them are on stock and are delivered the next day. These pressure rollers are an exception.

Best regards

The DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES Team

Hi,

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been shipped out today and that we offer you a $30 compensation in reward points for the delay.

Have a great weekend.

customcreations

I had to cancel my order from them and find a set of used ones. I had a bunch go at once. This sucks that they get them in at the same time i get them installed. UGHHH

Trust me DIGIprint doesn't have them. I had an order placed with them over a month ago and they were to be coming and just the end of last week they canceled the order. I have spent thousand with digiprint. BAD SERVICE. Don't promise the customer a part that is needed make them wait a month and then not be able to supply. They still list these on their website. But you won't be able to get them. You will get the run around TRUST ME. If anyone know an alternative source or has a spare set of ky14255 please let me know.

Hi,

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been shipped out today and that we offer you a $30 compensation in reward points for the delay.

Have a great weekend.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
They are $26 per roller from Mutoh if you go through a dealer which is way over priced if you ask me. I have heard of people calling Mutoh and getting a better deal if you buy all at once though.