• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh VJ1304 not printing Magenta...

RG

We, DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES, sell original maintenance stations and generic ones, both are solvent resistant. The product descriptions do not say the Valuejet maintenance stations are solvent resistant because Valuejet printers are solvent printers and all Valuejet parts are by nature solvent resistant. As far as buying from another country goes, we do have an office in the US and we ships dozens of orders to the US every day. We also accept payments by credit card and Paypal. I hope this helps.

That's good news! Sign me up!

sdnj

I am ordering Maintenance Station from Digiprint today.

I currently have the old Maintenance Station out which means my head has no where to rest. I currently have it parked in the center on some coffee filters soaked with cleaning fluid, which is creating a mess. Is there a better option? Take out head and leave in a container with a 1/4" inch of fluid or something? Please advise. Thank you.

sdnj

Anyone have a tip for storing the head while I wait for the new maintenance station to come in?

guitarguy69

If you haven't removed the station yet, I'd do a head soak while waiting.
I should have read first.
With the station out, I don't know what could be done?