• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh VJ1604 Dye Base

Production BSKL

Hi everyone,
a very good day to you all,
I have VJ1604 water base, I install a new print head yesterday and give a strong cleaning at the beginning no color was come out after 30 minutes I give another cleaning and it has come all the color except one black nozzle.i keep cleaning more then 30 times it does not improve. then I leave it until today. I read an article reposition the head and I take out all the damper and take out the head and put it back.after that I give twice strong cleaning and try again but all color loss.
the thing I have try is;
1.change the CAP
2.put water on the cap and strong cleaning

what else I could try in order to solve this issue.
sorry for my bad English/description
WhatsApp Image 2018-01-22 at 10.03.31 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-01-22 at 10.03.32 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-01-22 at 10.03.31 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-01-22 at 10.03.32 PM.jpeg

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Since it is the black on the edge of the head that you are having issues with I would say the cap top is either dirty or needs to be changed. If the maintenance station is really old it could be time to change the whole thing. Also, check your ink lines to see if there is any air in them. If there is, he seal between the damper and ink line could be broken.

Production BSKL

Dear Vander J,
thanks for your response.the problem is solved.
the capping was fresh new. it's the problem with the M-unit.but for the moment I am changing the Double(at m-unit) tube it was Flattened/Curly until my NEW M-unit arrived and it's work for the moment.