• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh's Prismjet...

artaddict

Fellas,
I am from Guyana South America. I have been in the Sign Biz for the past 12 yrs but now printing is quickly grabbing my customers. I have tried to outsource work but the distance factor severly affects me. I have never worked with an outdoor printer so my knowledge is quite basic.
Recently i saw Sign Warehouse has been selling the Mutoh made prismjet for about $ 10,000. I am wondering if anyone here has one and if they can give me some insights. Thanx in advance for any contribution on this subject...

+

Stealth Ryder

It is a Mutoh ValueJet Printer that will take media up to 50" and print up to 48"... It is no different that a VJ-54 other than the media size and print size, same parts except for the Maintenance Assy (configured differently) which accounts for the additional print/media size.... Same circuit boards, print head, dampers, etc..............