Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mutoh's Prismjet...

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by artaddict, Sep 20, 2010.

1. artaddict

artaddict New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Fellas,
    I am from Guyana South America. I have been in the Sign Biz for the past 12 yrs but now printing is quickly grabbing my customers. I have tried to outsource work but the distance factor severly affects me. I have never worked with an outdoor printer so my knowledge is quite basic.
    Recently i saw Sign Warehouse has been selling the Mutoh made prismjet for about $ 10,000. I am wondering if anyone here has one and if they can give me some insights. Thanx in advance for any contribution on this subject...

+

Tags:
  2. Stealth Ryder

Stealth Ryder Very Active Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Texas
    It is a Mutoh ValueJet Printer that will take media up to 50" and print up to 48"... It is no different that a VJ-54 other than the media size and print size, same parts except for the Maintenance Assy (configured differently) which accounts for the additional print/media size.... Same circuit boards, print head, dampers, etc..............