• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

my 3000th post

GypsyGraphics

i didn't want to risk having my 3000th post be glib or regrettable... and the safest way to insure that is to simply say... hey look, i'm making my 3000th post!

hurry hit submit before you say something stupid like you did for your 2000th post.
hurry
hurry
hit subm... (oooo that was close)

Last edited:

Salmoneye

See, I have over 500 posts and I really have nothing worth saying.
Apparently my loquacious nature translates to the typed word as well.

GypsyGraphics

crap... i couldn't even get that right!!!! it was only 2999th post.

THIS IS MY 3000th.

grrrr... why do i even bother trying not to goofy things up.

GypsyGraphics

I would re-post leaving the 's' off of look.

See, I have over 500 posts and I really have nothing worth saying.
Apparently my loquacious nature translates to the typed word as well.

i know how you could get your post count up... follow me around correcting my typos. and if you only correct one with each post, you'll be leaps and bounds ahead of me in no time.

shakey0818

Congrats GG.I wonder how many of those posts are during your insomniac hours,when me you and Doug are all up wondering why people sleep so much?:peace!:

GypsyGraphics

Congrats GG.I wonder how many of those posts are during your insomniac hours,when me you and Doug are all up wondering why people sleep so much?:peace!:

shakey, i think you have me beat in the night owl department. you're 3 hours ahead of me and 6 hours ahead of doug.... and you're usually up for some good late night chatter.

haven't been on the "after hours forum" much lately though, or s101 in general.... had a lot of stuff going on lately. :(
been logging in mostly for updates on OP & Arlo, just not posting as much as usual.
but posting my FileMaker Pro threads have been a good distraction for me though and gave me a reason to come here more often.

shakey0818

shakey, i think you have me beat in the night owl department. you're 3 hours ahead of me and 6 hours ahead of doug.... and you're usually up for some good late night chatter.

haven't been on the "after hours forum" much lately though, or s101 in general.... had a lot of stuff going on lately. :(
been logging in mostly for updates on OP & Arlo, just not posting as much as usual.
but posting my FileMaker Pro threads have been a good distraction for me though and gave me a reason to come here more often.

same here iv been logging in to see the updates as well.

Bradster941

hey look... it's Mr. Brad Ster... from Pugs & Ponies, in the "contacts" screencast!

attachment.php

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 65