• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My "Award Winning" Wrap

jas00n_86

I received a little bragging rights on this one. It won first place in ISA (Illinois Sign Association) I just wanted to show it off even though some you will probably rip it apart, anyway I was pleased on how it turned out.

JCEMA (1).jpg JCEMA (2).jpg JCEMA (3).jpg

idsignsil

Nice Work, Glad to see you guys are on here as well. Hope you guys are staying bust down there. Just up the road a little we are running like crazy.

C

ColoPrinthead

Nice. I like that its not over the top and in your face like most wraps. Looks good.

phototec

If that is a partial wrap on a white truck, I can dig it, good layout for a partial wrap, very effective yet cost saving leaving the front of the truck original paint!

:rock-n-roll:

jas00n_86

I appreciate all the kind comments! This was one of the very few jobs that came together for me and the customer was a real easy to work with, making this one of the most gratifying jobs so far in my career. And yes, this was just a partial wrap on a white truck. I wish all vehicles that came my way were white, it makes the process so much easier!

J

john1

Hell i like it, It's a different feel than most wraps. I dig!