• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

my bad.... fooled my self

gabagoo

I was starting to get aggravated first thing this morning as my Summa was not cutting some digitally printed and lamed race car numbers properly.

Twice it started cutting in the wrong spot and I stopped and reset only to have it happen exactly the same way again. My core temp started to rise!!

I thought..WTF is wrong with this damn system?

Well it was my issue although it would have caught anybody off guard.... you see the numbers we are cutting are 69 and I now see there really is no way to know for sure if your loading it backwards!!!! :Oops:

skyhigh

guess you'll have to print a "top" & "bottom" in the file. Pretty funny (being it wasn't me).

First time I heard of 69 being a bad thing.

HulkSmash

I was starting to get aggravated first thing this morning as my Summa was not cutting some digitally printed and lamed race car numbers properly.

Twice it started cutting in the wrong spot and I stopped and reset only to have it happen exactly the same way again. My core temp started to rise!!

I thought..WTF is wrong with this damn system?

Well it was my issue although it would have caught anybody off guard.... you see the numbers we are cutting are 69 and I now see there really is no way to know for sure if your loading it backwards!!!! :Oops:

rofl. Do you suffer from anger problems? You're always so angry in your posts. :Big Laugh

HulkSmash

Only when it comes to this printer and cutter...... agro every day it seems...

understand that. When the hp 9000's were our primary printers.. I wanted to punch someone in the face daily.. now.. no print issues with the new printer! love it.

OlsonSigns601

At least you have an excuse... I started the cut on a 3' x 6' partial wrap last week that was pretty obvious which way it was suppose to go in.

I guess my ADD was kicking in about the time I started to holy crap its raining outside, phone ringing, whats that beeping sound what I was doing again?