Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my bad.... fooled my self

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by gabagoo, Aug 8, 2012.

1. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    I was starting to get aggravated first thing this morning as my Summa was not cutting some digitally printed and lamed race car numbers properly.

Twice it started cutting in the wrong spot and I stopped and reset only to have it happen exactly the same way again. My core temp started to rise!!

I thought..WTF is wrong with this damn system?

Well it was my issue although it would have caught anybody off guard.... you see the numbers we are cutting are 69 and I now see there really is no way to know for sure if your loading it backwards!!!! :Oops:

Tags:
  2. FatCat

FatCat Very Active Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    Now that's funny - don't care who you are. :ROFLMAO:

3. skyhigh

skyhigh Major Contributor

Jun 16, 2005
    PA
    guess you'll have to print a "top" & "bottom" in the file. Pretty funny (being it wasn't me).

First time I heard of 69 being a bad thing.

4. Coloradosigns

Coloradosigns Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    rofl. Do you suffer from anger problems? You're always so angry in your posts. :Big Laugh

5. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario

Only when it comes to this printer and cutter...... agro every day it seems...

6. Coloradosigns

Coloradosigns Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    understand that. When the hp 9000's were our primary printers.. I wanted to punch someone in the face daily.. now.. no print issues with the new printer! love it.

7. Gene@mpls

Gene@mpls Very Active Member

Jun 17, 2003
    Blaine, Mn
    Doncha hate when a machine does what you tell it to instead of what you
    want it to?

8. 2B

2B Moderator

May 5, 2011
    TX
    :rock-n-roll:

9. OlsonSigns601

OlsonSigns601 Member

Jul 23, 2011
    At least you have an excuse... I started the cut on a 3' x 6' partial wrap last week that was pretty obvious which way it was suppose to go in.

I guess my ADD was kicking in about the time I started to holy crap its raining outside, phone ringing, whats that beeping sound what I was doing again?