• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Company Logo Design

squareba

Well after having a company with "signs" in the name and now having "media" i am trying to create a retro style logo for the front doors of my van and bonnet, advertising the name and that we are a sign shop as well as doing other media work on the web, but signs is our main field of work now.

I want this logo to go on the front doors of my transit van and to be used on the website, but on the rear side of the van i need an oblong logo in the same style of writing but just saying SIGNS or rather a logo that said "Fabulous Shop Signs" now i love the Lobster type font and would love somethnig retro, but i just don't have any inspiration because im doing it for myself!

i would love to know good or bad what you think about the round logo i have already done. and what you would think of doing the oblong sign like

thank you from across the pond.

Alan
Atherton Media

signshop.png

SignStudent

Too many bright colors, not enough contrast. Would probably work better with a darker background color.

It's also too busy. You'll be lucky if anyone is able to read anything but "Sign Shop".

JMPrinting

I agree to stay away from the red, sign shop font is fine but the others weird. I would ditch the 5 star service thing

signmeup

Haven't done this is a very long time. How about something leaning in this direction?

Adrian

Attachments

• Atherton.jpg
    Atherton.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 139

Marlene

fonts are pretty bad as they are hard to read. the five star service is odd. is that something that is common over there to have on a sign shop logo? if not it sounds like a hotel or restaurant

OldPaint

i will say you got close to the "retro" look........reminded me of the old chevy sign.

Attachments

• ok.jpg
    ok.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 104

neato

I agree with all of the suggestions above. Here's an idea. Granted, it's a little overdone for a retro logo, but might get your juices flowing.

John Butto

Adrian had it right

It is United Kingdom, he sells to a different culture, not cowboys from the US.

Attachments

• signshop.jpg
    signshop.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 91