• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My cutter hates the letter "L"

showcase 66

I just cut 200 small decals about 4"x8" and every single one the lower case letter "L" only cut about half way and then nothing. Everything else perfect. Whatever. Just cut out 200 lowercase "L"s and place them where they need to go. Right. Nope. Cut them and same thing. changed the font to a rounded letter and still only cuts half way around. Its fricken weird.

I think it is mad at me. It has been running pretty much all afternoon on smaller items.

The "l" is about 1/2" tall and I even scaled it up to about 2 inches and still the same thing. Computer is shutting down and the plotter is off. Hopefully after restarting it will go back to normal.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Lowercase Ls aren't too hard-just cut a looong thin strip, and then place one end of it in the right place & cut the bottom end off, place that, and cut, place that, and cut, etc etc.

It's when they play up doing Rs, Bs or 8s that it's a pain!

showcase 66

After restarting my computer and plotter it was working fine. Weird as hell though. I couldnt use an uppercase "I" for this font. Im just glad it is working right now.