• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My dream job...

CheapVehicleWrap

Wrap installer needed.

Candidates must be able to complete our 3 hour training program in less than 8 hours while under the influence.

RogueRoller

Wow, if I did not love my job so much and the area that I live. This would be a great job.
Lived in Seattle 15 years ago. No thank you. The job on the other hand would be fun. Love doing 3D theme work. Mainly the wow effect on things that have never been seen before.

Dillon Works sets an amazingly high bar with the caliber of work they consistently turn out. You would be a great addition to their operations Rick (or anyone's imo) follow your heart...life is short.

if you have a genuine interest get in contact with me privately.
d.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
if you have a genuine interest get in contact with me privately.
d.

Oh?

I have been very lucky to work at 3 dream jobs, Dillon Works has always interested me since I met some of them at a sign show. It would be a big move for me but believe me, I'm giving it some thought.