• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Fellers Outside Rep...................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Last week, we ran into a problem. Customer had picked a color which was available in cast and calendared only according to our books, numbers and color swatches. So, we tried to use it , but had horrible results. On our own, we searched and found an air egress that looked similar, but couldn't really tell. Called Feller's and while they tried to help, they aren't people with an eye for color match and didn't want to make a commitment for me. I totally understand and respect that. The vehicle was supposed to be be finished by Tuesday [tomorrow] and Friday I called my outside sales rep. He concluded he had a few colors that sounded close. He'd said he'd send them out to me. I explained that it being Friday, I wouldn't get them til Monday and the stuff wouldn't get here until Tuesday, almost making it too late and have to extend still another day. He said, Okay, I'll drive them out to you. He's in central New Jersey and I'm a good 2 hour drive from him. He got here, and we found out the 2 matches we found were only available in California, which would add 5 more days, unless I paid almost $200 for overnighting it. He searched and found the same product and I'll have it here today [Monday]. and we'll be in like Flynn with this instal. To boot, he gave me a hefty discount, which always makes me happy. :wink:

Go gettum, Steve :thumb: