Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My final thought of the day, well Wkiipedia's actually

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by fmg, May 1, 2013.

1. fmg

fmg Very Active Member

Dec 14, 2009
    The organization governs all levels of soccer in the country, including the national teams, professional leagues, and the amateur game. With over 13 million Americans playing soccer in the United States, soccer is the third most played team sport in the U.S., behind only basketball and baseball/softball.[SUP][1][/SUP] The popularity of soccer in the U.S. has been growing since the 1960s and 1970s, and received a significant boost when the United States hosted the 1994 World Cup

:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh
    And on that note.I will leave you all and I will keep off the forums for a while.Its getting boring and I know some of you just cant stand to have your cage rattled.:brittain:

Tags:
  2. iprint

iprint Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Arizona
    thought I would try this new feature...

[video=youtube;qxv2C5fplX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxv2C5fplX8[/video]

3. bob

bob Major Contributor

Nov 4, 2005
    earth
    Soccer? The game where two teams play for endless hours, riots ensue, governments are overthrown, and at the end of those endless hours of turmoil and scampering up and down a field, the score is something like 1 to 0? Watch that soccer? I'd rather be beaten with chains.

4. ProWraps

ProWraps Very Active Member

Sep 30, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    wtf have you been talking about all day? go to the local british pub, play some trivia watch some SOCCEERRRR and get your fill MATE.

we play FOOTBALL. and not your football. REAL football. where we score more than 1 point in 4 boring *** no hands using hours.

this is 'merica. climb on in geeves the waters warm.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Marlene

Marlene Major Contributor

Jun 8, 2004
    Vermont
    get over the soccer thing will ya? it may be played but that is because anyone can play it so it is a good game for kids as they need no actual talent. yes it is popular other places on the globe but not here. I love curling but who besides me gives a rats a$$ about it? no one. a quetion for you, when did you become a jackwagon who just wants to rattles someone's cage as you put it? you used to be a nice guy, what happened to you?

6. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA

I could care less about your soccer or $5,000 signs or $15. tote bags. What I really want to know.... is this a promise ?? :cool1:

:ROFLMAO: wo ta funie bloke ee is.

7. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020

Nov 20, 2008
    halfway house.
    Freedumb of Speech

8. John Butto

John Butto Very Active Member

Jan 9, 2007
    we do give a rats a$$

I care Marlene.

9. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    Mid TN

I don't know. "Bloody Sunday" would have been too much excitement for me.

In all honesty, Baseball was more of my sport, but I stopped that after the strike in the early 90s. I have no idea who is who nowadays.

10. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    We all have our preferred sport... [video=youtube;Hso6QI6ufoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hso6QI6ufoM&list=FLT09SfSPumhyac5evUzsCEA& feature=mh_lolz[/video]

11. Marlene

Marlene Major Contributor

Jun 8, 2004
    Vermont
    cute John, you forgot the bubble over my head yelling "Sweep!!!!!!"

12. rdmdarr

rdmdarr Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Lewisville, TX
    [video=youtube;_cI1AN5qAeI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_cI1AN5qAeI[/video]

tis my sport!

13. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    Extreme knitting is my sport of choice.

Attached Files: