• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My final thought of the day, well Wkiipedia's actually

fmg

The organization governs all levels of soccer in the country, including the national teams, professional leagues, and the amateur game. With over 13 million Americans playing soccer in the United States, soccer is the third most played team sport in the U.S., behind only basketball and baseball/softball.[SUP][1][/SUP] The popularity of soccer in the U.S. has been growing since the 1960s and 1970s, and received a significant boost when the United States hosted the 1994 World Cup

:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh
And on that note.I will leave you all and I will keep off the forums for a while.Its getting boring and I know some of you just cant stand to have your cage rattled.:brittain:

iprint

thought I would try this new feature...

[video=youtube;qxv2C5fplX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxv2C5fplX8[/video]

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
The organization governs all levels of soccer in the country, including the national teams, professional leagues, and the amateur game. With over 13 million Americans playing soccer in the United States, soccer is the third most played team sport in the U.S., behind only basketball and baseball/softball.[SUP][1][/SUP] The popularity of soccer in the U.S. has been growing since the 1960s and 1970s, and received a significant boost when the United States hosted the 1994 World Cup

:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh
And on that note.I will leave you all and I will keep off the forums for a while.Its getting boring and I know some of you just cant stand to have your cage rattled.:brittain:

Soccer? The game where two teams play for endless hours, riots ensue, governments are overthrown, and at the end of those endless hours of turmoil and scampering up and down a field, the score is something like 1 to 0? Watch that soccer? I'd rather be beaten with chains.

ProWraps

wtf have you been talking about all day? go to the local british pub, play some trivia watch some SOCCEERRRR and get your fill MATE.

we play FOOTBALL. and not your football. REAL football. where we score more than 1 point in 4 boring *** no hands using hours.

this is 'merica. climb on in geeves the waters warm.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlene

get over the soccer thing will ya? it may be played but that is because anyone can play it so it is a good game for kids as they need no actual talent. yes it is popular other places on the globe but not here. I love curling but who besides me gives a rats a$$ about it? no one. a quetion for you, when did you become a jackwagon who just wants to rattles someone's cage as you put it? you used to be a nice guy, what happened to you?

Gino

Premium Subscriber

I could care less about your soccer or $5,000 signs or $15. tote bags. What I really want to know.... is this a promise ?? :cool1:

:ROFLMAO: wo ta funie bloke ee is.

John Butto

we do give a rats a$$

get over the soccer thing will ya? it may be played but that is because anyone can play it so it is a good game for kids as they need no actual talent. yes it is popular other places on the globe but not here. I love curling but who besides me gives a rats a$$ about it? no one. a quetion for you, when did you become a jackwagon who just wants to rattles someone's cage as you put it? you used to be a nice guy, what happened to you?
I care Marlene.

WildWestDesigns

Soccer? The game where two teams play for endless hours, riots ensue, governments are overthrown, and at the end of those endless hours of turmoil and scampering up and down a field, the score is something like 1 to 0? Watch that soccer? I'd rather be beaten with chains.

I don't know. "Bloody Sunday" would have been too much excitement for me.

In all honesty, Baseball was more of my sport, but I stopped that after the strike in the early 90s. I have no idea who is who nowadays.

Flame

We all have our preferred sport... [video=youtube;Hso6QI6ufoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hso6QI6ufoM&list=FLT09SfSPumhyac5evUzsCEA& feature=mh_lolz[/video]

rdmdarr

[video=youtube;_cI1AN5qAeI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_cI1AN5qAeI[/video]

tis my sport!

SignManiac

Extreme knitting is my sport of choice.

Attachments

• extreme knitting.jpg
    extreme knitting.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 52