• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My first Camo Pattern

RBDesign

Take a look at my first camo pattern. didn't spent a whole lot of time on it. i was just trying to see if I could build one. I know it's busy, but like i said, i didn't want to spend too much time on it. I'm going to clean it up now that i figured out how to make all the tiles bleed into each other on all four sides. It's a South Texas style of camo. We have a lot of mesquite trees in them parts we hunt at. The image is not an actual install, it's just a comp.

Attachments

• TrckRear.jpg
    TrckRear.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

signage

Take a look at my first camo pattern. didn't spent a whole lot of time on it. i was just trying to see if I could build one. I know it's busy, but like i said, i didn't want to spend too much time on it. I'm going to clean it up now that i figured out how to make all the tiles bleed into each other on all four sides. It's a South Texas style of camo. We have a lot of mesquite trees in them parts we hunt at. The image is not an actual install, it's just a comp.

It's so good I can not find it:omg:

RBDesign

Yeah, i noticed that

Far too repetitive. You put that down the side of a vehicle and it's gonna look like tiger stripes.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yes i have noticed that on some vehicles with name brand camo. The patterns are way too repetitive for my liking. They are great on smaller stuff but on large areas they totally suck.

I know this has a long ways to go. Like I said on my original post, I but this together in a short time, mainly focusing on how to build a seamless tile (like having the timber & leaves bleed into the next tile on all for sides). I think i have figured that out or at least the basics of it. Now i just want to build a larger tile (larger Pattern) so it will not require so many tiles to cover a large area and a better pattern so the repetitiveness won't be so obvious.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
I know some in here aren't a fan of Aurora graphics but they have Bushwolf Camo that is high def NO Repeating pattern very large...for wraps. I've had nothing but great revues from customers I use it on. That being said...I'm gonna give that texture synthesis Fred mentioned. Making your own camo would be way cool.