• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My First Plotter Arrives

RedlineMan

Hey all;

After years of this idea perking in the back of my mind, and the fits and starts involved with making the necessary decisions, the waiting is over. My first plotter arrived today.

I bought a used Graphtec FC4100-75 from Buddy. If this is half as good a cutter as Buddy is a guy, then it will have been well purchased. Buddy, thanks for all the help and encouragement you have already offered, and all that you are about to! :Big Laugh

The easy part is over. I've stepped off the lift and hit the slopes!

chopper

welcome
this is great a new guy who didn't buy a chinese piece of crap!!
you are allready ahead of most of the newbies good luck //chopper

Buddy

You see.......I have one guy at least who thinks I'm at least 'okay'.

I am having to redeem my reputation here on 101 after starting out as a smart-a-double-s. I think I rubbed a few the wrong way at first but now I am a new and improved version !! haaa

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome to :signs101: from PA.
Don’t worry, we won’t hold it against you that you know Buddy’ … let alone bought something from him…. LOL

Buddy, don’t worry about a thing. I don’t hold care what you say or do… you can’t piss me off… dammit !! No really, I don’t care what OP or the rest of them say about you…. :Big Laugh

No, really though, everybody has been there at least sixty seven times. No one holds a grudge and besides, I don’t recall anything you said to upset anyone here at 101. If I said anything to offend you… keep it in mind…. I’m bigger than you….. NO-o-o-o, we’re all brothers of the brush and we can sit out anytime we feel like it. We’ve all been around the block and I don’t think anyone can stay mad forever…. Hell, look at Flamey. He still keeps coming around for more.

Too-dee-loo……..

Gino :thumb:

Buddy

I tell my wife...........I'm being an ass on Signs101 and she just cringes wishing I would shut up ! !

I tell her think of it like "Internet Sports" where you compete to see who can throw down the biggest bunch of crap !! haaaaaaaa

My biggest claim to fame is.......if I say something that hits you wrong......unload on me. No worries here.

tranzaction

I bought a used Graphtec FC4100-75 from Buddy. If this is half as good a cutter as Buddy is a guy, then it will have been well purchased. Buddy, thanks for all the help and encouragement you have already offered, and all that you are about to! :Big Laugh

I just purchased a Graphtec FC 3100-60 from Buddy. Haven't received it yet *cough* did you ship it *cough*

Redline, I definately agree with you.....Buddy is a great guy....lots of support and encouragement. No wait, I mean...he's a rude, foul mouth old geezer....kind of like George Carlin....haha, j/k.

gvgraphics

Hey buddy, no worries here man. Besides if you get anywhere near as crabby as OP (Sorry OP) we'll just make you wear a pair of speedos like him, LOL. Besides like Cadmn said, you fit right in here. We all get into piss-en matches but hell thats half the fun of loggin on brother.