• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My first Wall Mural

Anatol

I installed this for a customer today. Designer picked the photo and I printed it and installed with dales big squeegee.

Attachments

• image-1070138696.jpg
    image-1070138696.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 124
  • image-1249833394.jpg
    image-1249833394.jpg
    456 KB · Views: 113

Craig Sjoquist

That looks great, also fitting with room gives it good flow.

1st thing I thought looking at the larger one .. That would be cool if it were around it more like a window frame faux and or real, probably junk it up though, anyways the picture looks like your standing near windows edge is why.

Anatol

Designer didn't want any frame due to projector screen that will be going up and down all the time. The painter were painting the rooms and I told them not to paint the area of the mural cause I was afraid it's not going to stick well. Tomorrow painters are coming to finish their paint job around the mural so it looks even.

divers2deep

Nicely, looks awesome! Which big squeege did you use for the one ?

What are the dimensions and what material did you use?

Anatol

This is the product that I used.

DreamGuard Protex3 Liquid Laminate
A water based clear liquid laminate that will create the ultimate in abrasion and scuff resistance. Formulated especially for DreamScape wall covering products.

I really like it. Easy to apply and once your remove it from the wall it won't leave any residue or damage the wall. Size is 102" wide by 52".

Anatol

GypsyGraphics said:
very nice.... and don't ya just love the big squeegee!

Love the big squeegee. Installation time 10 minutes total. This was a rush request from a designer and I charged $850 for it.

kffernandez

hi! was your wall mural made up of different panels? i've never paneled using the big squeegee. i've always been afraid that any slight stretching will mess up my alignment. that's why i've always done my panel installs wet.

so, is it actually feasible to use the big squeegee for panel installs? thanks!

kelly

Anatol

hi! was your wall mural made up of different panels? i've never paneled using the big squeegee. i've always been afraid that any slight stretching will mess up my alignment. that's why i've always done my panel installs wet.

so, is it actually feasible to use the big squeegee for panel installs? thanks!

kelly

No this was one piece . this product is peel and stick .