• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

my first wrap chevy suburban with arlon

MatrixSigns

Attachments

• img0674oa.jpg
    img0674oa.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 134
  • img0677ql.jpg
    img0677ql.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 86
  • img0678al.jpg
    img0678al.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 95
  • img0685oy.jpg
    img0685oy.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 100
  • img0690u.jpg
    img0690u.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 110
Last edited by a moderator:

R08

ok for a first but hard to read that Brush Script... delete that font from your machine.

Jillbeans

Poor font and color choices, and a bit of stretching going on.
Hard to read. Lacks contrast.
It could have been so much nicer, but looks more like something for a monster truck than an engineering firm.
Love.....Jill

Conor Knoxx

looks like you did the prints / wrap, then added the text lines afterwards, separately? If that's the case, why wouldn't you have printed the text along with the graphics?
I'm no expert on wraps, by any means!... so I'm wondering if that is the normal way of things? ( I didn't think so)

Malkin

looks like you did the prints / wrap, then added the text lines afterwards, separately? If that's the case, why wouldn't you have printed the text along with the graphics?
I'm no expert on wraps, by any means!... so I'm wondering if that is the normal way of things? ( I didn't think so)

It kind of looks like he has some chrome in there, which would be a reason why.

Otherwise, that would be a little odd.

MatrixSigns

for the font/colour side of things this is what the custom wanted as it was the same as company logo and colours.
as for the text fitted after it was all printed on silver.
engineering side of things my mate is a engineer for custom bikes drag cars ect..

as for you jill would love to see your work and thanks for not having anything nice to say would had rather you hadn't given your opinion. and keep the love to your self..

AUTO-FX

Nice job for your first wrap, the printed chrome probably looks better in person.
Careful, though, dont want to shoot yourself in the foot here.

Jillbeans

It is so gorgeous I just had an orgasm while looking at it again.
(I'm lying. I stand by what I said. Sorry you are so defensive.)

signswi

Don't post pics if you don't want critique...that said if the customer is happy, great. Who says an "engineering firm" has to look stuffy? The main problem is you can't read the firm name at distance very clearly. If that's the customer's logo you're stuck with the type but there are things that could have been done to increase distance legibility.

Last edited:

Mosh

Brush Script....Chrome vinyl. AWESOME!!!!!.........................NOT!

They must not be doing well driving that old of a truck.