• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My First Wrap

JDub

What Better Way To Learn On how to Wrap than do it on your Own stuff. LOL.
this is a 94 seadoo xp Printed with a Falcon Outdoor jr. on orajet 3651 with oraguard 210. I should of used a cast but this is all i had on hand lastnight.
I learned ALOT and i mean ALOT on how to use heat where to put the heat how much ect. ect.. but it took me by myself 6 hrs to do it. there is some creases here and there. but over all i think i did a good job..

Attachments

• IMG_20110621_091614.jpg
    IMG_20110621_091614.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20110621_091635.jpg
    IMG_20110621_091635.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20110621_091649.jpg
    IMG_20110621_091649.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 101

R08

Although I'm not into skulls those sure look realistic.

Is this your personal machine? If so.. let us know how the 3651 holds up.
I would expect it may shrink some.

JDub

yeah the skulls i had from a tattoo pack that i got.. and i thought it would look ok on the ski.
and Yes its mine. i dont want to try and wrap anything unless i try it out first. hints why i wraped my own ski first.
and I will for sure let everyone know how it holds up and i also expect some if not alot of shrinking too..

WrapperX

Very brave of you to use the skido as your first wrap. How was that nose with the calandered - YIKES :omg: -

Still, it looks good from here. Good luck. Next time work with a cast and you'll be kicking yourself for using the calandered.

JDub

lol yeah it was a B that part took the longest...
but cant wait to try it with cast or even supercast .... i still got 3 other skis and 5 quads to wrap LOL for training porpuseds only LOL

JDub

Good job but watch out. The 3651 in the sun will shrink like crazy.
thanks for the info.

i just talked to my fellers rep and shes hooking me up on some cast
so i might be using that for another ski or quad...

and thanks for the comps.