• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Flexi has a mind of it's own

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
First let me say that I'm not here to bash Flexi, I've been using flexi for many years (since the early days of Casmate) and it has worked great for the most part.
The problem I'm having is that when I'm working in Flexi (or on line) the screen will jump to another part of the screen and I have to zoom out to get back to whare I was. I first thought that it was a problem with my computer but last year I baught a new Dell and the only thing loaded in was Flexi and it was still doing it, and this computer had never been connected to the internet. I think that my supplier may have given me a corrupted version of Flexi when he updated me to 7.6.(it was a copy not an original disk wich he let me keep.
So I think the only thing I can do is unload all of my programs and reload with an original copy of Flexi 7.6 but I need to gat a copy because I have moved 200 miles away from my supplier.

Dose anyone know how I can get an ORIGINAL copy of 7.6?

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
It is a ligit. version. I have a dongle with sererial numbers and so on . I bought it when it was still Casmate Pro and upgraded to Flexi Pro when they bought out Casmate.
I do have an original version of 7.5, dose anyone know what the differance is between 7.5 & 7.6?

gabagoo

I have a similar problem but not with Flexi. It is actually with this forum when I type a response to a post using my Dell laptop. The first letter I type seems to make the screen jump to the bottom of the page and when I scroll back up I have to physically click the mouse in the reply area then type. Maybe its a Dell thing?

Big House Signs

gabagoo...I think it might be a dell thing...same thing happens to me when I'm on the dell at work but not when i am home on the crappy hp...mmm interesting.
Paula

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
I have to type quickly (the reason for some of my misspellings and typo's) and keep my messages fairly short because when this thing decides to it will delete my entire message and I have to start over! Not too frustrating, just makes you want to punch the screen.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It is a ligit. version. I have a dongle with sererial numbers and so on . I bought it when it was still Casmate Pro and upgraded to Flexi Pro when they bought out Casmate.
I do have an original version of 7.5, dose anyone know what the differance is between 7.5 & 7.6?

Version 7.6.2 was the last upgrade in the version 7 series. All version 7 upgrades were free to license holders for the base version 7. Version 7.6.2 had a number of improvements and bug fixes in it and was very stable on my system. I keep it installed just in case I ever have a problem with the version 8.5 I currently use.

Color Dude

Actually 7.7 was the last version, it was just never published. I run 7.7 on my computer, I also have 8.5 installed aswell. 7.7 was the version it tested for the 8.0 series. It looks just like 8.0. Just wanted to clarify.