• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My house of poo

SlightlyChilled

There was a clog in the main line and they told the other house that they were going to use a cutter in the line. Looks like the air was a faster and easier way to go. So they started and the end of the line and blow up not stating from the top of the road and blow down the pipe. the air moved the clog and all the crap up the line onto the houses.. It they would have used the cutter I would not have a crapy house..

OADesign

WOW. Sorry you have to deal that. Had something similar happen years ago. But fortunately it happened in the line outside. City to took of the damage, and the new lawn.

Document it ALL.

Looks like the Mrs. may get that new bathroom shes been wanting, on the townships dime.

Good luck.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
The ripped out all my floor and 1 foot of my walls. The cleaning people were a joke. I have to get denied from my insurance before the township will call theres. Thats to stop people from double dipping.

Cutting 1 foot off the walls isn't enough. Should be at least 3-4 ft. cut out. Black mold is dangerous and keep in mind it also grows behind the sheetrock not just the front that people clean. Just because the face was cleaned doesn't mean it's not growing on the back...