• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Intro along with a help wanted ad.

CCSG

Premium Subscriber
Hello all, first time poster long time reader. Just wanted to say hello from Altamonte Springs FL and post my hiring ad.

Sign Shop Production Associate,Sign Maker, Graphic Installer,
(Altamonte Springs/Orlando Area)
compensation: Experience will determine pay rate
employment type: full-time
We are looking for a sign production employee with at least 2 years of experience in vinyl graphic Installation, mounting graphics to various substrates, using wide format laminators , running and operating wide format printers , running plotters, weeding vinyl, using industrial grommet machines, sewing banners using a panel saw to cut down substrates, and operating other industrial equipment that is related to the wide format printing industry. Graphic design not required and WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A GRAPHIC DESIGNER however is always a plus if you are knowledgeable in this area, 8:30-5 M-F. Guaranteed 40hrs a week. Over time is required when requested.

PM me if you have any interest or send resume to adam@ccsg.com