• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My introduction

Vallentin

Hi there,

my name is Vallentin Vassileff. I am vector illustrator and I used to be sign shop owner for a couple of years. Right now I am creating cuttable vector clipart and I have a humble web site that sells my clipart collections - www.Clipart-deSIGN.com Nearly 100 free cuttable graphics are available for download.

Also I came to be extremely experienced in bitmap vectorizations, and I offer from my site professional vectorization service. However I am always glad if I have the time to help someone wth a free vectorization.

I live in Sofia, Bulgaria, and here also I manage over a team of artists that work with me for cuttable clipart creation.

I hope to become a valuable member of your community.

neato

Hey, nice to see you over here Vallentin!

For all of you that don't know, Vallentin is a very talented individual. His work is always top-notch. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase any of his vector art.