• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My introduction

Stafford Cox

Hi guys, I've been recommended to join here by a very nice chap from the UK Sign Boards called Dave Rowland in Devon, UK.

My name is Stafford Cox and I've been in the support department of Applied Image Technology in it's various forms for the last 15 years. I've now vertured out on my own and set up my own business called NDS Services. I'm based in Gillingham in Kent but cover the whole of the UK doing installs, training and repairs. I'm not here to advertise my services, that's why I've not put my web address, phone number or prices on here, I just wanted to let you all know that I will be wondering in and out of here to offer assistance via the forum wherever I can and hopefully help out some people.

My experience is mainly with Shiraz RIP and Mimaki printers but I also have been dealing with HP, Epson and Canon printers for many years, and also a healthy dose of Roland and Mutoh too.

I'm looking forward to speaking with you....

Stafford Cox
NDS Services