• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Mutoh Just Died

Angela

My mutoh 64 value jet just died. It was giving a Cr code and we cleaned it and now it has no power. This is SOOOOO BAD!!! Please help

Thats why I don't wash my car...:thumb:

I'm sure that someone here will be able to help, sounds like maybe a fuse?
I know this sounds stupid but you would be surprised how often it happens but is it plugged in?

Good luck

jiarby

RandyA was in Washington (State) two days ago... may still be there. He has been away from the PC.

henryp

Check that the ribbon cable connecting the control panel and the manboard is properly inserted on both ends

randya

First check power TO the printer.

henryp is correct, go back and check all your connections.

Other than that, if you got solvent someplace solvent should not be, you may have shorted out the headboard, motherboard or power supply.

Turn it off for 20 minutes, if it doesnt power back up, then could be a power supply fuse or one of the above.

Could be time for a tech visit.

Last edited:

gzolee

check t-fence

check t-fence for dirt crack wet and the sensor which is running on it. plug out the power cabel from the wall and the printer as well wait 5- 10 mins if not enaf wait a little bit more it comes back 99%.