• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

my new logo

John Butto

So about a week or so ago I was giving my opinion on a subject and the crowd became angry. Someone from the back tossed a lemon at me. Also a heckler yell out that I was a $50 gang bang logo maker. Well you know what they say when someone gives you lemons...

Attachments

• gangbanger.jpg
    gangbanger.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 67

John Butto

Family Feud

The letter spacing needs work.
Your kerning is off, you should make it black and white, do not like the font, try moving the line a little closer, are you charging enough, what font is that, I do not like it, was that in Illustrator or Corel?
And the number one choice, "SURVEY SAYS" (sound of a bell and the sign flips over) The letter spacing needs work. Now I know why you call yourself player.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
The shape of the lemon is to abstract to be recognizable....
Add some drama to the caricature.

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• teddygoals1.jpg
    teddygoals1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 71

Baz

You would look the part if you had half a smile with a broken tooth!

Your picture looks like a snot nosed explorer. Not tough enough.

player

Your kerning is off, you should make it black and white, do not like the font, try moving the line a little closer, are you charging enough, what font is that, I do not like it, was that in Illustrator or Corel?
And the number one choice, "SURVEY SAYS" (sound of a bell and the sign flips over) The letter spacing needs work. Now I know why you call yourself player.

John where the *uck are you?

TimToad

Aside from the overtly racist direction his last concept took, which only furthers my appreciation for Fred recently taking a hard stance on the OP, I frankly don't get all the gushing about any of it. The drawing skills, perspective, anatomy, foreshadowing, etc. don't cry out "expert" level anything to me.

player

Aside from the overtly racist direction his last concept took, which only furthers my appreciation for Fred recently taking a hard stance on the OP, I frankly don't get all the gushing about any of it. The drawing skills, perspective, anatomy, foreshadowing, etc. don't cry out "expert" level anything to me.

Out of the thousands of members here, how many post any artwork? He was doing quick sketches, and I really appreciated the ease he dashed off his ideas...

Bly

Oh he's racist now.
Give me a break.
That image is on our $50 note.
That makes our govt racist too I guess.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.

Racist? Here's a newsflash sport; there's only one race, human.

The term 'racist' in all of its forms and derivatives is a meaningless term and a feeble reed stored in the quivers of microcephalics, such as you give every appearance of being. A childish rhetorical device to be drawn when there exists no apparent rational discourse available to them.

Something specimens say when they run up against the limits of their primitive vocabularies and torpid mental tackle.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Haha........... now that I can see these things again, I don't see the problem. However, I dont understand the misunderstanding of some over interpretation and creativity.