• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My new toy

Robert Gruner

The $3K end user rebate does not end until Sep 30. Should be no problem finding a reseller across the country willing to sell L26500 for $17K (without PS RIP). End user then sends HP main board for any qualifying printer along with properly filled out paperwork and HP send end user check for $3K.

NET...$14,000.00 for really nice 61" wide latex ink printer! :)

Bob Gruner
www.nusignsupply.com

Robert Gruner

If any reseller in the country offers you a new L26500 for $15K then he is selling the product at a LOSS; but, then again, nothing in this industry surprises me. :)

tomence

Grimco and Advantage was offering me the L26500 without the 3K rebate for $15K, actually Advantage was little bit more expensive like around $16K and they were telling me that Grimco was selling that printer at a loss to gain my business of buying supplies.

Jack Knight1979

I have been pricing this machine out this past week. I finally hit a wall waiting three hours on a banner before I could weld it. The heck with me eco-sol's. I'm not tossing any of my Rolands, but adding a latex.

First of. I was told that you have to buy your supplies from the company you bought the machine from. Is this true?

With the rebate I couldn't get a price under 16k here in New England.
I would happily spent 12k on this machine. I'll have to hold out a bit and see what happens.

I need a rip to which is another 3k, so I'm holding out.

Robert Gruner

Tomence,

You noted: "Grimco and Advantage was offering me the L26500 without the 3K rebate for $15K, actually Advantage was little bit more expensive like around $16K and they were telling me that Grimco was selling that printer at a loss to gain my business of buying supplies."

As long as you are sure that Grimco or Advantage is not taking the "rebate" themselves,
then you are buying a printer from an reseller at a "loss lead".

My only comment here is shame on HP for allowing this to happen in their sales channel.

On the other hand, Kudos for the enduser as they are getting what I consider to be a great printer for a heck of a deal. :)

Bob Gruner
NusignSupply

tomence

I am just sharing my experiences when I was in the market of buying a latex printer, but then I got sick and tired of playing their game with hp so I decided to go against it and bought a Roland. I am happy for everyone that buys new equipment just wanted to let everyone that's about to buy the l26500 what to expect to pay and the games dealers are playing against each other.

Bigdee

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the OP.

Just envious...is there any way a Canadian can get in on the pricing in this thread? I just received another quote for 13k for a used L25500. How can there be such a large discrepancy?