• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My new website

Craig Sjoquist

Just thought I'd throw this out there for good laughs..Compared to others I've seen many of ya'll be rolling on the floor.

But so far this is the best web builder I've used out of 6 tried before that a host ..1&1 offer & I'm pleased I find it easy to work with & has many more options that others do not even get close to. ( not sure if it has spell check though ) & I'm sure I'll do more in the future of adjusting.

Thank you for looking & comments good, laughable, or why waste ya money..http://www.592sign.com

My other domains 592sign.net, 592signs.com, 592-sign.com, advertiseur.com, craigsjoquist.com, all point there might be a few others I'm forgetting

CES020

Just a FYI, when I navigate to other pages, it messes up your orange and water...

Screen Shot 2014-08-02 at 2.37.55 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2014-08-02 at 2.38.17 PM.jpg

sardocs

Craig, I think with your brush skills you might want to hand-letter your business name window splash style and photograph that for your main page header. The font choice doesn't match your style or quality of work, in my opinion. I don't know if the orange is a necessary component to your image, but you could include it as part of the design. Paint up the logo design, take a pic, loose the background, impress your friends! If you don't do Photoshop or Photo-Paint, take the pic, send it to me, I'll fix it up for ya.

Craig Sjoquist

Thanks for the good idea in doing a header hand painted & replacing.

In real this is the 1st web builder I've run across believe it can be done, many of the others ya stuck with it, one of the many reasons I like this web builder that 1&1 has when hosted.

With that thought I can possibly hand paint more & insert.

Have not had a website up for at least a half a year, so happy I'm this far again.

Thank you for your comments

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I think it looks really good, Craig. I agree with the others about hand-painting the name - that would look good on there.