• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Newest project

SSG_SIGNS

This was a fun vehicle, it looks classy and it's easy on the eyes. The pink was printed on 180cv3 & die cut, then the black is just die cut vinyl.

Attachments

• GEDC1623.jpg
    GEDC1623.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 106
  • GEDC1625.jpg
    GEDC1625.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 129
  • GEDC1626.jpg
    GEDC1626.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 140
  • GEDC1629.jpg
    GEDC1629.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 98
  • GEDC1628.jpg
    GEDC1628.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 109

Craig Sjoquist

Tell us more did you design this ?
The side fits, but still think it could improve.
The back window ..FAIL
The hood could have been better, it looks blah
Was the budget the cause if so well it ok then
if customer gets results even better next time use this as a before and lets see a great after in 3-5 years

John Butto

"knock you off your feet"

Tell us more did you design this ?
The side fits, but still think it could improve.
The back window ..FAIL
The hood could have been better, it looks blah
Was the budget the cause if so well it ok then
if customer gets results even better next time use this as a before and lets see a great after in 3-5 years
Don't think he was looking for your critique, he was proud of his work and it looks good to me. "Instant Karma gonna get you.."

SSG_SIGNS

Critique away.. Logo wasn't mine, and yes budget was in play here, I had a bigger logo for the hood printed but it just didn't look right, it was too over powering so I chose the smaller.

SSG_SIGNS

And what is wrong with the back window? They didn't want the info over powering the logo so we kept that smaller.

PMG

i like it , the back window is way better than the tailgate on his pickup in his avatar.....:doh:

J Hill Designs

Nice...

I have been told by a few customers that the C in Pretoria looks like a G, so I modified and made a pretoria_2 font with this C (we do signs for a complex where they only use pretoria, so it comes up often)

Attachments

• pret_c.jpg
    pret_c.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 120