• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My own Logo....

SuncitySigns

Have not yet got to designing my own logo but made this up quickly today to go on a sprint car I'm signwriting....

Thoughts

:help

Attachments

• Sprintcar logo.jpg
    Sprintcar logo.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 109

qmr55

You can justify it anyway you want, I will still say it's difficult to read! Just giving you my thoughts.

visual800

lets put the photoshop crackpipe down for a few. you got 2 diff things going on here bland flat script and a plug in induced font, they do not go together. I would also do away with the rainbow explosion and go to a solid color on that

Dennis422

The logo should work as black/white and in color. It should be easy to reproduce in most media.
Good luck quoting 20 t-shirts screen printed with this logo and good luck embroidering it :)

Just a thought

Pat Whatley

That logo looks like the splash screen at the beginning of an old Nintendo game.

It's going on a sprint car though. Lose the chisel effect out of the yellow and you'll probably be okay for the car. Keep working on something else for long-term use.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 104

Dennis422

That logo looks like the splash screen at the beginning of an old Nintendo game.

It's going on a sprint car though. Lose the chisel effect out of the yellow and you'll probably be okay for the car. Keep working on something else for long-term use.

Love the Nintendo look :goodpost:

J

john1

Well after getting back from the hospital from having a seizure...

Way too much going on, Too many bevels and colors.

Please read Dan Antontelli's Logo Design 1 and 2 books, You can pick them up on Amazon for around $50 for both

SuncitySigns

Love the nintendo comparison.....

All points taken guys.

It's funny you say read Dan's books. The colour combo was taken off the front cover of his 2nd book, it was sitting on the shelf right in front of me.

qmr55

Love the nintendo comparison.....

All points taken guys.

It's funny you say read Dan's books. The colour combo was taken off the front cover of his 2nd book, it was sitting on the shelf right in front of me.

I was gonna say this design looks awfully familiar, I just pulled out the book and wow..

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Yikes - that's really, really, really close to Dan's design on the book cover.

Attachments

• 512GRVSEZYL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
    512GRVSEZYL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Sprintcar logo.jpg
    Sprintcar logo.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 98

SuncitySigns

Like I said looked up and it was sitting on the bookshelf in front of me, love the colour combo so ran with it.
Quick an easy for a one off sticker for a mates sprintcar.

By no means is this going to be my Company logo and I have already spoken to Dan about doing my logo but all in good time.