• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My PC60 and what software???

hammered

Im looking to see what program may best suit my needs. I have a PC60, Corel X3 and several demos (Signlab, Cocut and VMP) I dont plan on doing any design work. Most if not all my work will be customer supplied. Im looking for something that will allow me to create multiple dups so I dont have to CRTL D and align them by hand, rotate to save material and add contours for cutting. I use Cibercut as of now for my vinyl cuttingand it has all these features, but nothing for RIP. Ive seen Signlab OE from Ordway but as of yet havent had the time to call and see if it works like SL's Print and cut. Any suggestions, I am on a budget and was hoping to stay no higher than the mid 3 digits.

woolly

corel and the roland windows driver, as far as duplicating there are other ways to do it in corel.

woolly