• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Seal is a Snail

Mosh

Seal Base 52 laminator, runs along then just goes into snail mode. I turn it off and it goes back to normal. Any ideas? I can't make it happen, but I had one guy tell me about a safety sensor that might be tripping. Can't figure out where it would be.

S2S

Seal Base 52 laminator, runs along then just goes into snail mode. I turn it off and it goes back to normal. Any ideas? I can't make it happen, but I had one guy tell me about a safety sensor that might be tripping. Can't figure out where it would be.
My guess is...It is the speed control knob...this needs to be replaced...mine did the same thing..

MikePro

yeah, to actually go into snail-mode you have to stop laminating & hit the snail mode button.
+1 to the speed-knob being the culprit. you may even be able to remove/disassemble it and the fix might just be a cleaning of the contacts.