• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My sexiest illustration yet...

Joe Diaz

:wink:

This is for a t-shirt for an event where I'm guessing dudes dress up in drag. It's also a western theme this year. LOL
Miss Riverbottom.jpg

SignManiac

Pat just took the words right out of my mouth. The left arm looks odd with that proportion. Otherwise, nice!

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Pat just took the words right out of my mouth. The left arm looks odd with that proportion. Otherwise, nice!

I saw that too, but I just thought it was as intentionally out-of-kilter as the sexual orientation of the subject.

<edit> but, yeah... it does look better fixed.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Oh, and I don't know if you have seen this, but it kinda reminds me of the book "Kings of the Road" by Ragnar... If you have seen his work, he does lot's of hot women characters. Most of those books are out of print, be in kings of the Road, he did a series of cartoon drawings of people who were not attractive.. it's worth the 20 bucks...

http://www.ragnarama.com/store/books/