• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My special offer for September 30 through October 6, 2020.

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
As of Thursday morning, October first, 96 members have read this thread. Only five of them have posted a reply.
If you are thinking of replying but are hesitant, you can send me a private message. Just click on my name. Click on my profile page. Click on "Information." Scroll down to "start a conversation."
I want to encourage more members to reply to threads. I know it can be rough, but on my thread I have you covered. So, if you are thinking of replying, please do so. Thank you.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Robert, you could always copy and paste all the members who have looked in on your thread and send them each a PM. Initiating the response group could be to your benefit, if they are indeed hesitant. Then again, all but 5 members....... all the others could be rubber-necking. :wink:

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
“The proof of the pudding is in the eating.”

Just in this last week, right here on Signs101, several threads have mentioned a “proof.”

After all the talk, after all the design, then is the sign a success. The proof answers the question: does it deliver what is promised?

Only the results show the real value.

Until my offer is real in your own experience, nothing else matters.

I invite you to taste a free sample, check the proof for yourself.
Robert Armerding

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
:roflmao: What does that even mean?! Your offering a free taste of pudding that you haven't even shown us yet? omg.

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
In early September, I recall having a first-time productive conversation with a sign maker on the phone. About half way through our conversation, I learned that he was in his late twenties and was in his second year of being a sign maker. For some reason, that conversation came into my thoughts this morning. It reminded me of this mindset:

I so much enjoy talking with younger sign makers.

Just to have a friendly visit, to hear how you got started, your unique challenges, what do you see coming up. Kind of like going on a walk around the lake with a good friend.

If you are in your 20s and reading this, I extend an extra special invitation to you to take a virtual walk with me, just to talk shop.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, I hafta say, this is getting a little weird or creepy..... even for me and that takes a lot.

Might wanna think a little longer about things, before you hit the "post" button. :covereyes:

Val47

Since RobertAi is politely asking for so much input (posts) I think the ai program is just looking to get more badges and reactions and algorithm status on this site. it's been altogether creepy for the last few threads created by RobertAi. I pick on Robert Armerding because I don't think there is a human behind all of this. it's a bot that someone is experimenting with. Prove me wrong.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Since RobertAi is politely asking for so much input (posts) I think the ai program is just looking to get more badges and reactions and algorithm status on this site. it's been altogether creepy for the last few threads created by RobertAi. I pick on Robert Armerding because I don't think there is a human behind all of this. it's a bot that someone is experimenting with. Prove me wrong.
So are you saying you want to taste the pudding?

Val47

OR... Robert is a jedi, and can fix all of your problems with a conversation. OR... Robert has burned out everyone around him with conversations and he really really needs someone to talk to. I haven't seen much sign-making industry knowledge in any of his posts. Soo... something is weird here.

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
So many of the sign makers that I have encouraged to listen intentionally have reported back to me that they quickly enjoyed seeing how it worked.

Improving your listening skills pays off right a way.

Here is my request. Have a conversation with me and within five minutes you will know if you want to continue. Most continue. Once in a great while, they don't. Give it a try.

My email is Robert@SignShopWriter.com
My cell phone is 408-833-9920

Last edited: