• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Myrtle Beach Golf. Cam I taked a FREE drop here?

gabagoo

OMG, this little fellow seems to think my ball is an egg I think!!! lol

I have to admit I was a little nervous lining up the putt!!!:omg2:

Attachments

• myrtle.jpg
    myrtle.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 90
  • myrtle2.jpg
    myrtle2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 87

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Thats sweet! Crazy but kinda cool seeing that beast so close, do they let you carry around fire arms at that course? Seems a tad bit dangerous

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Cool pics

I can see it now... Jersey style.

Hey Lee... (as I grab a cold one from the somewhat hidden cooler)... sneak up behind him and grab his tail... Come on... I dare ya, I'll give you twenty bucks.

Lee goes around real sneaky-like for kicks and giggles, grabs his tail and holds on for 5 seconds before getting thrown to the ground. As he lays on his belly and tries to scurry away his sneakers slip on the wet grass and the gator gets a hold of a pant cuff.

Lot's of screaming, yelling and laughing going on inthe background. Mike has to attack the beast on the snout with a five iron to get it to release...

Lee buys drinks at the Clubhouse. :toasting:

round man

Kinda reminds me of the old days when we had to paint billboards down in South Carolina swamps and Northern Georgia swamps along I-95,..We had a saying tacked up on the dispatchers wall stating how hard it was to keep the best interests of the company and their stockholders in mind at all times when you're up to your a$$ in aligators,.....Imagine finishing up a days work two stories up on a swing stage and looking down to find one of those waiting down below waiting and you get the picture on the saying,....Know of at least one gator who was Days Inn yellow for a couple of months because he chose to sun himself on the wrong set of ropes,.....he didn't like the idea of being 132 lemon yellow either,or being bombarded with cutters and fitches.....