• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Name everything wrong with this sign

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Yup... that's not too far. I'm across the street from the athletic center on Wade

BTW... that is the worst carwash in town... everything there is broken.
Yeah I hate that one, but its the last standing DIY wash around. I generally just go to AutoSplash.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Yeah I hate that one, but its the last standing DIY wash around. I generally just go to AutoSplash.

Oh I know... I have a service body truck with a ladder rack so that bars me from doing any of the 100 "automatic" washes around here... Next closest one is 15 mins. away on Eldorado in McKinney.. I just wash the thing at home now.

equippaint

And the rest is history for Texas and eahicks. Happily married for 42 years after bonding over a car wash.
source.gif

Johnny Best

I don't see anything wrong with the sign, but, the relationship of 42 years with Tex and Earhicks has got some major problems.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
That's cause it's in Texas not California... They still support our national language.
Just about all the stuff I get at Home Depot is labeled in both English and Spanish. A few are Spanish only.
Guam has a long history with Spain but we don't speak Spanish here.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
In all actuality, for the area this is in, it should be in Hindi or Bengali.
My parents live in Hemphill and my son will be moving back there next month. I told him if he gets picked up by border patrol tell them he knows Trump personally.