• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Name ideas

fisheye48

I just started my own fishing charter business here in FL. With the state if you use your first and last name you dont have to register it as a fictitious name, well i used my name just so i could hurry it up and start fishing. I need everyones help in some ideas from not in my fishing community. Here is a little backround about me to help a little. My name is Jason Johnson im 28 and was born and raised in pensacola, fl been fishing inshore about 15years now, boat is a black 22' blazer bay...any ideas i have a few but wanna see what the creative minds over here can come up with...wanna go with something catchy that will attract potential customers to my site(when i get a name). Thanks in advance:thumb:

Attachments

• 2220pro.jpg
    2220pro.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 138

Bradster941

I just started my own fishing charter business here in FL. With the state if you use your first and last name you dont have to register it as a fictitious name, well i used my name just so i could hurry it up and start fishing. I need everyones help in some ideas from not in my fishing community. Here is a little backround about me to help a little. My name is Jason Johnson im 28 and was born and raised in pensacola, fl been fishing inshore about 15years now, boat is a black 22' blazer bay...any ideas i have a few but wanna see what the creative minds over here can come up with...wanna go with something catchy that will attract potential customers to my site(when i get a name). Thanks in advance:thumb:

Are you kidding me.
You couldn't spend the $50 for a fictitious name that you can register online in the State of Florida and receive confirmation that you own it within 24 hours?

http://www.floridaincorporator.com/vbp-bin/VBP.FI.default.vbp?PRPA=fictitiousregistration

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now that you have your name as your DBA you need to use your full name with anything you want to add after it.

How about

Jason Johnson's to cheap fishy charter services.

fisheye48

Are you kidding me.
You couldn't spend the $50 for a fictitious name that you can register online in the State of Florida and receive confirmation that you own it within 24 hours?

http://www.floridaincorporator.com/vbp-bin/VBP.FI.default.vbp?PRPA=fictitiousregistration

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now that you have your name as your DBA you need to use your full name with anything you want to add after it.

How about

Jason Johnson's to cheap fishy charter services.

how about i didnt know what i wanted at the time and had to make sure nobody else had the name before registering the name...DMV doesnt have computers for you to sit there and look up names all day. i had the money and i can change it at any time...thats for taking the time and derailing...glad to see your creative side:clapping:

PMG

Are you a sign professional or a fish finder person......whats this got to do with signs LOL something sounds fishy here ......LOL

Attachments

• stinky_fish.jpg
    stinky_fish.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 99

fisheye48

i not a "sign professional" i started doing this for racecars in cut vinyl after hours from my full time job, then started getting alot or requests for wraps/ printed numbers and sponsors and started picking up little jobs here and there and started to grow but when the economy took its dive so did most of my business, then i lost my full time job in june and figured i loved to fish so why not do it for a living?

ABPGraphics

i not a "sign professional" i started doing this for racecars in cut vinyl after hours from my full time job, then started getting alot or requests for wraps/ printed numbers and sponsors and started picking up little jobs here and there and started to grow but when the economy took its dive so did most of my business, then i lost my full time job in june and figured i loved to fish so why not do it for a living?

:toasting::U Rock:

Bradster941

how about i didnt know what i wanted at the time and had to make sure nobody else had the name before registering the name...DMV doesnt have computers for you to sit there and look up names all day. i had the money and i can change it at any time...thats for taking the time and derailing...glad to see your creative side:clapping:

DMV ? ( Department of Motor Vehicles )

DMV doesnt have computers for you to sit there and look up names all day.

Say What? I think you went to the wrong place. Try the County Circuit Court Clerks office.

Umm, pretty sure your using your own confuser at home, so why not just log on to http://www.myflorida.com/ and check it yourself. (Not that it matters since your doing a Sole Proprietorship)

thats for taking the time and derailing...glad to see your creative side:clapping:

No Problem, you are welcome.
Whatever that means..

'Oh wait, I see. You put no thought into anything and now want the members to come up with a catchy name for you. I get it now. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe your jumping into business just a bit to fast Sport.

fisheye48

DMV ? ( Department of Motor Vehicles )

Say What? I think you went to the wrong place. Try the County Circuit Court Clerks office.

Umm, pretty sure your using your own confuser at home, so why not just log on to http://www.myflorida.com/ and check it yourself. (Not that it matters since your doing a Sole Proprietorship)

No Problem, you are welcome.
Whatever that means..

'Oh wait, I see. You put no thought into anything and now want the members to come up with a catchy name for you. I get it now. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe your jumping into business just a bit to fast Sport.

im sorry its the tax collector office where you can get your driver licence and anything else to do with vehicles and business's sorry to confuse you....and actually you need to go to www.sunbiz.org to look up and file a fictitious name...and since you are so creative lets see what you can come up with "sport" and i have put thought into it just seeing what others can come up with...maybe they might think of something that i didnt...guess you have never asked for a help or an opinion because you holier than thou right?

Sorry for some us trying to make it in these hard times...sorry wont happen again KIDDO

Bradster941

and actually you need to go to www.sunbiz.org to look up and file a fictitious name...

Since you know that, why didn't you?

and since you are so creative lets see what you can come up with "sport" and i have put thought into it just seeing what others can come up with...

Umm, I already did, and it was right on track. Why not post your wonderful ideas? Bubby....:rolleyes:

Sorry for some us trying to make it in these hard times...sorry wont happen again KIDDO

So you come to a sign forum for Sign Professionals and Post;

i not a "sign professional" i started doing this for racecars in cut vinyl after hours from my full time job,

And after taking the Money out of there Pockets, you want them to Give you a Creative Name for your Business ?

I never kid SPORT

Your Sick Dude.

fisheye48

Since you know that, why didn't you?

Umm, I already did, and it was right on track. Why not post your wonderful ideas? Bubby....:rolleyes:

So you come to a sign forum for Sign Professionals and Post;

And after taking the Money out of there Pockets, you want them to Give you a Creative Name for your Business ?

Your Sick Dude.

Please forgive me forum czar for upsetting you! like i said i guess you have never asked others for business ideas for something or anything like that huh? why all the anger? did mommy and daddy not hug you enough? Everyone is the charter business around here has pretty much the same play on words, figured i would come over here and ask the creative folks if maybe they had a few ideas, and guess what here comes frat guy "bradster" with his iron fist to rule the land...so if you dont have anything creative or helpful to post please crawl back under your rock:thread

Bradster941

Please forgive me forum czar for upsetting you! like i said i guess you have never asked others for business ideas for something or anything like that huh? why all the anger? did mommy and daddy not hug you enough? Everyone is the charter business around here has pretty much the same play on words, figured i would come over here and ask the creative folks if maybe they had a few ideas, and guess what here comes frat guy "bradster" with his iron fist to rule the land...so if you dont have anything creative or helpful to post please crawl back under your rock

Your T O O Funny Sport.

Grab your Blanky and keep it coming....:ROFLMAO:

attachment.php

Attachments

• goofball.jpg
    goofball.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Visual.Elements

OMG, it gets deep on here. The guy simply asked for a creative assist and it turns into a drama competition. Hey Fisheye, you could call it The Minnow. lol

Dan Antonelli

Funny, that's my dream too, opening a charter a business, and doing my day job on the side.

The only thing I love more than a day designing logos is a day on the water. Unfortunately, I kinda suck at one of them.

Lotta guys up here use something to do with Stripers in their name as that's what a lotta guys like to fish for; ie. HyperStriper, Star and Stripers, StriperMania, etc.

I'm good friends with a bunch of guys running 6packs - tough gig, very competitive. Regs up here have really hurt their businesses.