Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

name tag blanks

Discussion in 'Promotional Products' started by rushworks graphics, Jan 11, 2011.

1. rushworks graphics

rushworks graphics Very Active Member

Jun 29, 2010
    anyone know of a supplier who does name tag blanks? need diff sizes/colors etc. have looked online, asked suppliers but can't find any wholesalers.

thanks

Tags:
  2. CES020

CES020 Very Active Member

Oct 16, 2008
    VA
    Johnson Plastics, in your state.

Winston Salem, NC is one of their branches 336-712-2525.

They will cut to size/shape and it's inexpensive.

3. jiarby

jiarby Major Contributor

Feb 11, 2007
    most of us that make name tags buy the material by the sheet and cut to order... we do not buy precut blanks.

4. WhiskeyDreamer

WhiskeyDreamer Professional Snow Ninja

Aug 6, 2007
    Riften
    check with a local trophy place....i have a guy about a mile up the road that does all my name tag engraving....he gives me a good price (especially since we don't get many orders for them)....

5. rushworks graphics

rushworks graphics Very Active Member

Jun 29, 2010
    thanks guys for the info, thought it maybe worth while buying in blanks instead of cutting them as we get asked every now and again, not all the time just every now and again. thanks ces020, i'll check them out, appreciate that.