• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Name that athletic font!

letterman7

Looks very easy, but it's deceiving. I've already tried (and bought a handful) such as Coach, Player Pro, Octin Sports, Octin College, Athletic, Superstar M54. I feel it's a system specific font for Gerber or something similar. All those fonts listed are very close, but either some of the glyphs don't match the rest of the copy used or the weights of the strokes are just that much off.

Ideas? Thanks in advance,
Rick

Attachments

• Berwick PD.jpg
    Berwick PD.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 142
  • Berwick PD 2.jpg
    Berwick PD 2.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 78

Scotchbrite

No comment
There are a couple of "College" fonts on DaFont that are close, but none of them are exact.

If you have to duplicate what you posted for text, I would use one of those and adjust them to match.

letterman7

Yeah, I did the whole Find that Font thing and hit almost all the online depots. I can adjust the individual letters myself, but there is much more copy using it and I really didn't feel like taking the time to do that.