• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Name This Fire Truck Font , any ideas?

athennes

Looks real familiar. All I do is fire truck graphics.

Can you tell me who is the manufacturer of the fire truck (Pierce, E1, Alexis)

Some manufactures have there own fonts set and is proprietary to them.

athennes

Sure looks like a Pierce font.

What are you trying to make? If it is Engine Turn Gold I know the company that makes it or maybe he can assist you in getting the "wording" to complete you job.

I have convinced other fire department to find fonts that are industry standard so anyone can make adjustments

Mosh

Sure looks like a Pierce font.

What are you trying to make? If it is Engine Turn Gold I know the company that makes it or maybe he can assist you in getting the "wording" to complete you job.

I have convinced other fire department to find fonts that are industry standard so anyone can make adjustments

They have a truck they purchased from another fire dept and want to match as close as they can. I am going to use sign gold vinyl, done loads or truck with it. I need something fairly close font wise, thought it would be faster than tracing it.

Billct2

I used ITCSymbolStd-Bold to start with when copying something that looks like that.
and if you are matching something exactly there's always the vectordoc

Mosh

I used ITCSymbolStd-Bold to start with when copying something that looks like that.
and if you are matching something exactly there's always the vectordoc
Thanks, that looks close enough for Talmage Nebraska, population 241.

athennes

I found a font that is very close to what your looking for.

Font Name = FIRE LADDER 12

upload_2020-1-15_17-24-23.png

tbullo

Superunknown
If it is Engine Turn Gold I know the company that makes it or maybe he can assist you in getting the "wording" to complete you job.
Whats the company that makes this hand turned Gold Leaf? We replaced a seal on a local fire truck here many years ago that the fire dept. provided to us. I can't seem to remember the name of the company. Its was hand turned and encapsulated in a clear.

rjssigns

Whats the company that makes this hand turned Gold Leaf? We replaced a seal on a local fire truck here many years ago that the fire dept. provided to us. I can't seem to remember the name of the company. Its was hand turned and encapsulated in a clear.

We've been using Real Gold. They even have a chrome that's warrantied for 10 years. Great products and customer service is fantastic.

athennes

The company that has the capabilities to replicate the Pierce font and hand spun "Real Engine Turn Gold" is called FireGold. He used to work for Pierce as a contractor doing all the Gold for them.

Here is the contact information:

Ken Sankey - owner
P.O. Box 2167
Neenah, WI 54957

Tell him Allen referred you.