• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Naming Configurations Summa S2 160

Zac

Mediocre Designer
Is there an easy way to change the name from Configuration 1 - 6 to custom names?

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Summa Cutter Control

Hi Kre8r,

Renaming the user configurations can easily be done using Summa Cutter Control. Simply open Summa Cutter Control and click on the "users" tab and then click "rename" by the configuration that you want to change the name. If you need a hand figuring out the renaming process please feel free to contact our support team at (800)323-9766 and they can walk you through the process.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

Zac

Mediocre Designer
Hi Kre8r,

Renaming the user configurations can easily be done using Summa Cutter Control. Simply open Summa Cutter Control and click on the "users" tab and then click "rename" by the configuration that you want to change the name. If you need a hand figuring out the renaming process please feel free to contact our support team at (800)323-9766 and they can walk you through the process.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

Thank you Phil! We didn't have Cutter Control installed, I knew I was missing something.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
No problem! Glad to hear you were able to get everything figured out. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

AF

Summa is not only the best cutter with the best software, but Summa USA has the fastest and best support as evidenced above.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Summa is not only the best cutter with the best software, but Summa USA has the fastest and best support as evidenced above.

Thank you for the kind words! We try really hard and it is always nice to hear that our customers are happy.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.