• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Naming RIP Files & Pre Settings

K2

New to Flexi RIP "production manager", I've always used versa works and just bought a Mimaki so I'm working out the kinks and old habits.

Is there a way to name the files that you send to Production Manager without it being the actual name of your open board. I will have multiple "small" projects going on one board sometimes and when I send to PM I hate ow it wont let you name the file you are sending.

My other current frustration and question is, is there a way have your setting at a default every time you send/open RIP & Print. I don not like how it goes back to the last setting that you used.

Thanks for any help.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The RIP file is named whatever you save the file as. So if you save the file before sending it, it will be named that in the PM.

When setting up a job in PM, there is a button in the bottom right of the window called, "Set as Default". Once you have all your settings set how you want them, hit that button and all jobs in the future will come in on those settings.