• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Narrow Colored Vinyl Tape

IV

Hi: Just had a customer inquire if I could supply him with either 1/2 or 1/4" wide colored vinyl tape. I suggested I could cut colored stripes for him on our cutter from a 24" colored roll, but he was more interested in narrow line vinyl tape on a roll versus me supplying a sheet of cut vinyl.

Any of you folks know of a supplier that has narrow roll tape? Unfortunately, I do not have a slitter here....

Thanks mucho!!

OldPaint

AUTOMOTIVE PAINT STORE??? SHERWIN-WILLIAMS, DUPONT, ADP???? i know NAPA used to have 1/4-1/2" in basic colors..

jfiscus

Rap Master
Universal Products makes some great pinstriping tape in many colors and widths.
The tape on a roll has a clear protective laminate/mask that you peel off after installation; regular vinyl would stretch as you try to get it straight on a vehicle.
I usually buy my pinstriping/striping tape from Restylers Choice or Gregory.

dlndesign

Its always a thought of mine to ask your current vendors if they offer a slitting service for the type of vinyl you are looking for. Typlically this isn't too expensive and you have a whole roll of the stuff you can sell by the yard. Hope that helps!:smile: