• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NASA’s Giving Away Brilliant Space Travel Posters For Free

Baz

Saw these two days ago on Reddit.

They are awesome ... High quality tiff files (over 200 mb each).

I downloaded them all ... Now thinking where am i going to put them (house or shop).

Nice stuff :thumb:

DerbyCitySignGuy

attachment.php

They look great on the shop wall! Weird how there happened to be JUST enough scrap styrene from that last job... ;)

Attachments

• 12688201_10153326024301994_197725097389470015_n.jpg
    12688201_10153326024301994_197725097389470015_n.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 167

reQ

When life gives u free stuff.... just take free stuff, free stuff is cool!

Thanks for sharing!

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
When life gives u free stuff.... just take free stuff, free stuff is cool!...

Free? You think that these were free? These are a trivial by-product of a bazillion dollar NASA budget to which everyone in the USofA contributed. As with most any apparatus generated artwork, these necessarily are in the public domain, not the result of any largess on the part of NASA.

I admit to being a large fan of NASA but these posters give me pause as to the proper and most efficient use of public supplied resources. As does any and all government generated self-promotion.

reQ

Free? You think that these were free? These are a trivial by-product of a bazillion dollar NASA budget to which everyone in the USofA contributed. As with most any apparatus generated artwork, these necessarily are in the public domain, not the result of any largess on the part of NASA.

I admit to being a large fan of NASA but these posters give me pause as to the proper and most efficient use of public supplied resources. As does any and all government generated self-promotion.

i am in Canada ;)