• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

National Companies Subbing out Installs... Your rules?

WB

I do installs.

I send a quote and get terms understood before I go out on site. Once pictures are sent I get a CC and process the payment.
There are a few companies that I wait for a cheque in the mail.

Recently I did a few installs for Vomela and I normally wait for a payment but they called with a CC a couple days later.. Can't beat that!

Circleville Signs

My rule of thumb is simple. "Your (National Sign Company) inability to get paid from your client in a timely manner is not my problem." I probably do 10-15 jobs/year for these types of companies (normally large scale vinyl installation) and I've never had an issue getting paid quickly. Largest job last year of this type was 20,000sf of short term vinyl for the Republican National Convention at Quicken Loans Arena. Got paid in 7 days. They didn't like it, but I don't care.

billsines

This is better than Jerry Springer!

My fave was about 10 years ago when someone wanted net30, after which they wanted to put it on their credit card....soooo, wait 30 days for the money AND pay the processing fee to the cc company??!!! Ok.